Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Revisiting the Wawa Map Fail

On my way home from work today I hit both of the Wawas in Prospect Park, PA. Some of you may remember these Wawas from the summer challenge in Wawa Map Fail. The map below shows 2 Wawas basically right next to each other. This, obviously is not the case. However - they are extremely close. They are right around the corner from each other.

Wawa Map Fail

Lucky for me that they are right around the corner, because I hit Wawa Store #23 on Chester Pike first. Got my lemon lime gatorade and went to the next store. No picture. Hit Wawa Store #235, went back to #23, took the picture, then got back to I-95 to head home.

#33. Wawa Store #23 - Wednesday, December 15 - 8:01pm
934 Chester Pike
Prospect Park, PA 19076
Item Purchased: 20oz lemon lime Gatorade

Wawa Store #23 - Prospect Park, PA

#34. Wawa Store #235 - Wednesday, December 15 - 8:06pm
917 Lincoln Ave
Prospect Park, PA 19076
Item Purchased: 10in classic turkey hoagie

Wawa Store #235 - Prospect Park, PA

This will not be the last time I am in this area. If you look in the upper left corner of the map above, there is a Wawa right next to where it says "Folsom". That Wawa is the the very last Wawa I will hit on this 50 in 30 challenge as it is the first-ever Wawa convenience store. See you next week, Folsom Wawa.


Day: 22
Wawas Hit: 34
Days Left: 8
Wawas Left: 16

-Ford

1 comment:

  1. dude. That's a lot of wawa for the next three days

    ReplyDelete