Saturday, December 4, 2010

Comin' to your city

"Yeah we're comin', to your city"

Just like the Big n' Rich song, I'm coming to your city. Or town. Or village. As long as it has a Wawa.

After work today I hit up both of the Wawa's in Boothwyn, PA. Since I knocked out all of the Wawas in 1 town, I decided I will be doing a "comin' to your city" set of updates. While I know Boothwyn only had 2 Wawas in it, it still will help my cause and will also keep some of my blogs with themes.

So - if you live in a town with Wawas, let me know! I will try to plan it so I can hit all the Wawas in your town. Simply let me know what town, where your Wawas are, and I will try to hit them on my quest.

Now for the Wawas I hit today.

#15. Wawa Store #30 - Saturday, December 4 - 3:58pm
2300 Chichester Ave.
Boothwyn, PA 19063
Item Purchased: Half gallon Wawa lemonade


#16. Wawa Store #32 - Saturday, December 5 - 4:20pm
519 Conchester Road
Boothwyn, PA 19063
Items Purchased: Cheddar cheese stuffed pretzel & Philadelphia Inquirer



Day: 11
Wawas Hit: 16
Days Left: 19
Wawas Left: 34

-Ford

1 comment: