Monday, December 13, 2010

A Wawa-Filled Day: The Breakdown

After spending 4+ hours on Friday hitting 11 Wawas, it is time to break it down.

On my quest to hit 50 Wawas in 30 days, I knew I would have to spend at least 1 day hitting a bunch of Wawas and knocking them out in one bunch. So I spent this previous Friday doing just that. A lot of people have said to me - "50 Wawas? You could do that in like 2 days with how many are around here."

Try it.

It is a lot more tiring then it looks. Not only am I driving around in search of Wawas, but I am physically getting out of my car each time, purchasing an item, getting back into my car, and traveling on. It ends up being a bit tiring and I was beat by the time I got home after 4 hours of Wawa-ing.

Ok, so some facts of the day:

Total Money Spent at Wawa: $31.44
Total Miles Driven: 79.5 miles
Total Time: Approximately 4.2 hours
Total Ounces of Liquid Bought & Drank: 56oz

Here is the map of the day. You will notice a few overlapping lines. I missed a turn for Route 1 at one point because around the Granite Run Mall it's confusing because there is Route-1 which is Baltimore Pike for a good chunk, then it goes separate ways. My directions had both Route 1 & Baltimore Pike so I didn't know which one to take. I actually turned around a few blocks before another Wawa, so I could have hit 12 on the day if I had known that.


View 11 Wawas - Friday, December 10, 2010 in a larger map

Here are some pictures (some from previous challenge I didn't take) & all of the receipts. Enjoy!
Wawa #223 - Woodlyn, PA
Wawa #8042 - Brookhaven, PA
Wawa #133 - Lima, PA
Wawa #6 - Media, PA
Wawa #24 - Newtown Square, PA
Wawa #57 - Paoli, PA
Wawa #236 - Malvern, PA
    



-Ford

No comments:

Post a Comment