Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas Shopping

Time is winding down. There is not much left. I have until the end of Thursday to finish my Wawa Challenge. I have until the end of Friday to finish my Christmas shopping. My Wawa Challenge is in better shape as of right now.

After work today I made the trek out to the King of Prussia Mall to try to get a decent handle on my Christmas shopping. Traffic was horrendous as you would expect between Philadelphia & King of Prussia on I-76 just a few days before Christmas but the saving grace was that I knew Wawa was getting my dinner before some shopping.

So I pulled into the Wawa right down the street from the KOP mall and got my chicken strips bowl & a water. I went on my way to the KOP mall parking lot and ate my Wawa in my car while trying to mentally prepare myself for what I was going to buy my family members, girlfriend, & friends. Again, the Wawa Challenge was going better.

#44. Wawa Store #42 - Tuesday, December 21 - 6:34pm
196 South Gulph Road
King of Prussia, PA 19406
Items Purchased: Chicken strips bowl & 1/2 liter of water

Wawa Store #42 - King of Prussia, PA

So I spent some time in the KOP mall, tried to get some shopping done. But like my black friday - it was mainly a fail. I only was able to buy 1 present. Which means more shopping needs to be done. If you are a family member, girlfriend, or friend that I will likely buy a present for - post in the comments what you would like!

On my way home I knew I would hit the Wawa in Frazer, PA on Lancaster Avenue. At this point I wasn't really hungry or thirsty so I figured I would just fill up my half-tank of gas that needed refilling. Practical. It only took me until Wawa #45 on the challenge to be somewhat practical.

#45. Wawa Store #208 - Tuesday, December 21 - 8:52pm
567 Lancaster Avenue
Frazer, PA 19355
Item Purchased: Gas

Wawa Store #208 - Frazer, PA



Day: 28
Wawas Hit: 45
Days Left: 2
Wawas Left: 5

-Ford

1 comment:

  1. Dude you fuckin got this. It's been a good read =D

    - Bjav

    ReplyDelete