Monday, November 29, 2010

One of my favorite Wawas

A lot of the Wawas I am hitting, I have not posted pictures of because I hit them on my first challenge and the pictures of them are on older posts. The one I hit this morning was one of my original Wawas from the challenge but it was one between Wawa Sunday Fun Day Part 1 & Part 2 and when I didn't post anything. I ended the last challenge around the 32 Wawas-hit mark but ended the blog before I updated on all of them.

I stopped for breakfast on my way into work today at the Wawa in Essington, PA right off of I-95. I didn't get a chance to blog about this one the first time around, but it is one of my favorite Wawas I have been to. Some things that are different & interesting compared to some other Wawas.

  • Different doors designated for entrance & exit
  • An island counter for "hot foods" - morning has breakfast sandwiches, lunch/dinner have stuffed pretzels
  • Tobacco sales have 1 register only - you cannot purchase tobacco products at the other 2 registers
  • Is one of the biggest Wawas I've been in
I want to go back just so I can take some pictures of the inside of this Wawa but it just has a little bit of a "bigger" feel to it the way it is set up and seems more spacious.

This is a picture from the original 50 in 30 Challenge, and I am fairly positive it is the Essington Wawa.

#9. Wawa Store #254 - Monday, November 29 - 10:58am
600 S. Governor Printz Blvd.
Essington, PA 19029
Items Purchased: Donut and 20oz hazelnut coffee


-Ford

1 comment:

  1. Wawa is an American chain of stores and gas stations located along the east coast of United States. The company was founded on April 16, 1964; 54 years ago by the founder named Grahame Wood. It has its location in Pennsylvania, New Jersey Washington D.C and Florida

    How do I find out my wawa benefits?

    What is a wawa coffee?

    What is the routing number for?

    Where can you find your wawa credit card?

    ReplyDelete