Saturday, November 27, 2010

What is your favorite?

There are no new Wawas to report on, but I wanted to pose a question to you, the reader. [I'm hoping that 'reader' is actually plural, and not singular]

There are so many items at Wawa as any store would offer a variety of options. However, Wawa always seems to hit the mark with their products. From the always-present items like hoagies to the limited-time products such as the turkey bowl, they always have something that keeps people coming back.

So what is your favorite item? Post in the comments and see what other people say as well.

Blog Note
I will be likely be hitting some Wawas today as I venture out to Downingtown, PA later with the girl to meet up with my sister & brother-in-law.

Challenge Update
Day: 4
Wawas hit: 5
Days left: 26
Wawas left: 45

-Ford

2 comments:

  1. a half gal of Wawa Lemonade Iced Tea. Decent substitute for an Arnold Palmer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hazelnut coffee...thanks to you for introducing it to me

    ReplyDelete