Monday, November 22, 2010

The Quest Not to Fail



Welcome back to the challenge! For those of you who followed the last time, I apologize for the failure. Major Wawa fail on my part.

I could make excuses, try to explain myself - but it really boiled down to getting sick of planning out everywhere I went and trying to find a Wawa to accompany my trip every single day.

That will not happen this time. I will not fail twice.

For those of you new to the blog, the challenge is simple: Go to 50 different Wawas in 30 days. To prove I hit each one, I will take a picture of the Wawa and post my receipt from whatever I purchase.

I am strategically rehashing this challenge from Thanksgiving to Christmas as I have a little more down-time and will have the Christmas spirit with me in my travels.

I will start the challenge on Wednesday, November 24th and I will need to complete the 50 Wawas by Thursday, December 23rd. So I'm going from Thanksgiving Eve to Christmas Eve Eve.

I highly encourage people to comment on the posts throughout the journey such as:
  • Suggestions on what to buy
  • Some Wawa location tips
  • Anything Wawa related - because I hope we can all agree, Wawa is awesome.
So here we go.

Again.

-Ford

4 comments:

  1. Dear Bryan,
    Being that I cannot go to ANY Wawa's while here in Kentucky, I plan to live vicariously through you for the next month. Please don't disappoint me.

    Sincerely,
    Roseann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your the next Jared.. but for WAWA. I can see a sponsorship sometime in the near future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Roseann - I thought you were coming home for a couple of days in Dec? If so - you can be an honorary member and hit one of the Wawa's with me.

    Ruff - thanks man, but I'm trying to gain weight...not lose it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am coming home next week, I would be honored to go to a wawa with you ;)

    ReplyDelete