Monday, June 14, 2010

From the beginning...

Friends give out challenges on a daily basis to each other. "Dude, you would never do that", "I dare you..." and there is usually someone to willingly accept the challenge with an empty promise. This is not one of them. Hopefully.

Yesterday, I went to 4 Wawa's in 1 day. It was just one of those things that naturally happened. I went to Wawa in the morning for coffee, a bagel, and the paper. Later in the day on my way out, I stopped at another Wawa for a snack on my car ride. Then later came dinner at a Wawa in Downingtown, and then stopping for gas after the night was over. 4 Wawa's, 1 Day. Good times.

Then I decided to keep it going. On my way to work, stopped at a Wawa in Philly for breakfast. Then it became a thing. Went to another Philly Wawa for lunch. While talking - to those who will remain nameless for now unless they want some recognition - gave me a challenge. We talked out the challenge and decided on me having to visit 50 Wawa's in 30 days. The reward? A Wawa giftcard of course...

And it was on.

After work a little bit ago, I went to another Wawa by home at Ridge & Naamans Road in Delaware. #7 out of the way. A shorti chicken cheesesteak and chips for me, and an italian shorti for the roommate.

Along the way, receipts and pictures are necessary to complete the challenge and I will post about the adventure along the way.

 


2 days in. 28 days to go.
7 Wawa's down. 43 Wawa's to go.

-Bryan

Next up: The Wawa's hit so far.

1 comment:

  1. I would like to be recongized as one of the challengers, just in case you hit it big with WAWA and they give you some sort of major prize, needless to say I want in on it too!

    ReplyDelete